Week 7 - Fish Tank

Continuing from last week, I made more progress with the lounge, as I have been working on a TV and shelving unit. Here is a screenshot in 3DS max. I want to make some ornaments to go on the shelves if I have time and maybe some DVDs.


I have spent the majority of the week working on the fish tank that is in the hallway round the back. I Have modelled some rocks and a base that will be pebbles to go it it. I've been struggling quite a bit with trying to get the water to look realistic but its definitely getting there. The main thing was, I didn't really know how I was going to approach it, but I've done it so that the water is a box that I made in 3DS max and I've made blue transparent material in UE4 to put on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - TV texturing