Week 10 - TV texturing

As I mentioned last week that I had started to unwrap my TV, I finished that  on Tuesday, then I brought it into substance painter to create the textures. I reused the wood material that I have on the floor but I made it slightly darker in substance so that it doesn't look too similar. I also used it on the speakers but took the normal map off and changed the roughness to give it some variance.


I wanted to add some labels on the DVD player and the PS4 but I don't know if there is any need as I need to keep it simplistic to match GTA, therefore I will leave it for now. In Substance designer I created a link so that i could collapse the different material IDs onto one texture. I had Shane help me with this as it was quite complicated but if I was to do this in the future, I think I could manage now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 12 - Easter

Week 8 - Reviews