week 12 - Easter

The beginning of this week I made a shelving bookcase for underneath the stairs that also has a seating area connected to it. I got inspiration from some images online that I gathered together of bookcases attached to stairs and others with benches. I decided to sort of combine the too different ones together. Below is a small mood board I made:


It took me a while to get the size and the shape right but I finally came up with this sort of T-shape that bends round to attach onto the wall. I am going to add some cushions onto the bench and create lots of assets that I can reuse elsewhere for e.g. in the office and on the TV cabinet.





Due to family circumstances I had to go home during the middle of this week so this was all I was able to get done. Hopefully I will be able to do some work from home next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - TV texturing

Week 8 - Reviews