Week 3 - Building Modular Kit

I decided to create the structure of the house with a modular kit as I think it will be the easiest way as I can import the pieces into UE4 and build it up straight in there. This week I made a basic plain wall, and one with a trim at the bottom like a skirting board. as my house will be in the style of GTA V, I looked at some of the modern high end houses that are in the game and tried to replicate the trim that seemed to appear in all of them.

Here is a screenshot of the modular kit I have started. It is very basic for now, I wanted to mainly focus on getting everything placed in UE4 so I could get the scale right and to make sure that it fits together, so it doesn't look like I have done a lot during this week however, now I have the building blocks made, I should be able to make some decent progress next week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - TV texturing