Week 8 - Reviews

This week we had to give presentations to our lecturers on the progress we have made so far on the project. My feedback was  that I have made good progress so far but need to start working on getting some textures in to make it feel like its not so unfinished. I was also told to change the wall modular pieces to just one piece for each side as I was getting a lot of lighting issues when baking. Down below is an example of this:


I will take this feedback and turn all of the modular pieces into larger pieces so that there is only 1 block for each wall. I have already started to make a wall texture but it still needs a lot of work doing to it as it doesnt really match the GTA style. I think I need to make it a lot more plain so that it is more of a block colour. It also doesn't help that the walls aren't fixed yet.

Here is a screenshot of one of the GTA 5 apartments. As you can see the walls are very clean and minimal, so this is what I shall aim for.
Image result for gta 5 high end apartments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - TV texturing

week 12 - Easter