Week 11 - Easter

So this is the first week of the Easter break, but since I needed to carry on with my FMP I came into the labs as normal. This week I got the TV into engine and I also created a Dcal that is projected onto the DVD player so it looks like it has a digital clock on the front that flashes. I made the font in Photoshop as I couldn't seem to find one online that I liked so I just thought it was easier if I made it myself. Down below is a screenshot of the TV in engine.



Also during this week, I started working on some of the smaller details for the kitchen, so for example, getting an oven modelled onto the side of the island, getting some handles on the cupboards and making a sink.



As the bar stools were looking very blocky, I added some more geometry to it and added some details around the edge of the seat.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - TV texturing