week 4 - Creating the shell


This week created some more parts of the modular kit, like some large ceiling to floor and roof windows. I have also made a door that the player in the future, will be able to open and close, and added some simple details on it. I will come back to the door and add some chamfers around the edge but I won't add too much more too it as its supposed to be modern so I don't want to over do it. I have added in some stairs and created a half wall for the balcony part. I created a floor tile as part of the modular kit, and had to play around with the measurements quite a bit so it feels like I haven't made much progress this week as I've mostly  been working on stuff that's not too visible. Down below are screenshots of my progress so far in engine.






Overall, I am happy with how my house is coming along, I feel I have got the structure and placement of everything about right and in play mode, the character can wander around comfortably.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - TV texturing