Week 1 - Blockouts and Layouts

This week is the first week Starting FMP! Over Christmas break I came up with a few proposal ideas for the project. I knew I wanted to do a house/interior so I explored a few ideas within that for e.g. I looked a doing a beach house, an apocalyptic house that would be broken and damaged, or a sleek modern house in the style of GTA. I felt that the GTA house was the idea I liked best and seemed to appear the most interesting to me.

As we were just waiting for our ideas to get green lit, I focused on doing some block outs of the layout of the house for the time being, and put some mood boards together. I explored what type of building  the place would be in for e.g. an apartment/flat or an actual house as it might impact the layout. Here are some screen shots of a couple of block outs that I made.

                                      1) this one I did as an apartment so I kept it as a mostly flat.

                                      2) this one would be more of a house.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - TV texturing

week 12 - Easter

Week 8 - Reviews